Five Ways Illipe Butter Can Moisten Parched Skin in Winter
Cold weather can be a disaster for dry pregnant skin. Dry air grabs moisture from the top layer of your skin leaving it feeling dry and itchy. While a warm fire might feel cozy, it can often add to the problem. And beware of hot showers, they can leave your skin completely depleted while feeling deliciously warm and wonderful. Mega Moisture Butter is packed with nutrients that replenish, revive and renew dry pregnant skin.
- Helping Hand – Every time you wash your hands remember to moisturize. The combination of water and dry air is a double threat for feeling dry. Illipe Butter has a high moisture content for instant relief and the rich texture locks in moisture. Remember to rub a little more illipe butter into cuticles for added protection.
- Moisturizing Extra Dry Skin – Knees & Elbows get extra dry in the winter. Before bed, apply a thicker layer of Illipe and give your skin a deep treatment as you sleep. Add in Cotton PJ’s so your skin can breathe.
- Fabulous Feet – Once a week give rough heels a little help. Layer on the Illipe Butter and wrap your feet in a warm towel. It feels fabulous and your skin will soften right up.
- Lovely Legs – Smooth away dry scaly skin and reveal gorgeous legs in the dead of winter. Sugar is where it’s at when legs get really dry. Remember, Salt Scrubs are terribly drying while a good Sugar Scrub is perfect for smoothing dull skin. Then smooth on your butter. Prepped skin will drink it right in!
- Help for Hair – Even the healthiest hair can suffer from winter static. Smooth a little Illipe on the ends of your hair and leave it on over night. Wash out in the morning and your hair will thank you!