Launching and running a business requires a lot of focus, hard work and thinking out of the box. Over the last several years we’ve come across many people, places and things that inspired us — here are some of our favorites!
Love is in the Air.. So Treat Yourself
Cupid, hearts and roses, oh my! Olivia Capone Myers, Style Director for Destination Maternity and everything fashion, shares her Valentine’s Day gift ideas for YOU, the mom-to-be, to enjoy this Valentine’s Day including our own delicious REVIVE Firming Body Oil! So go ahead and treat yourself and read on for a few of Olivia’s must haves:
– Destination Maternity’s heart maternity sweater is a style standout, amazing as a layer, perfect with your favorite dark denim.
– Start and end your day in complete comfort. It’s important that you buy the right bras and underwear when pregnant. But, you don’t need to have unappealing lingerie; our nursing bras and panties have all the elements you want: control, fit, function PLUS a little lace.
– Finish your night time look with an embellished robe. For a more low-key night, bundle up in soft slippers, and the cutest pajama set.
– Finish off your best Valentine’s Day ever by unwinding and hydrating. Basq makes a really soothing Body Oil that smells amazing, plus it helps with stretch marks, is safe on your skin and will ease you into total relaxation!
SEE MORE OF OUR FAVORITE PEOPLE →
Places We Love: Tribeca NYC
“Tribeca” comes from the Acronym Triangle Below Canal Street. We love the energy, stylish people and amazing restaurants in this neighborhood. Here are five things we love:
1. Tribeca scenery: Lots of former industrial buildings that have been transformed into residential housing and diverse stores. Tons of beautiful boutiques mix with the eccentric, too.
2. Transportation. In TriBeCa, there are Citibikes everywhere–the best way to navigate the complicated downtown one way streets.
5. Fresh Sangria to go anyone? A perfect summertime treat!SEE MORE OF OUR FAVORITE PLACES →