Wardrobe

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Marisa 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

pegnyc
    Participant

Comfy, cool cotton knit maternity dresses in several colors for the summer toward the end of my pregnancy were a must have for me! One or two dressier outfits for evening events and stylish but comfortable shoes also proved to be essential. Word to the wise though, don’t “over buy”. Your maternity wardrobe only requires a few key pieces.

Kelli Kenny
    Participant

Love the idea of cool dresses – especially for the summer to stay cool. Also invest in a pair of really nice, designer jeans. They are flattering and you can dress up with great top/blazer & accessories plus they work in every season. Also one black suit goes a long way – you can pair the pants with everything for day and evening.

Marisa
    Participant

I agree with the idea of dresses! I really love those long “flowy” maxi ones and the great thing is they are super flattering (and comfortable) and can carry you post pregnancy. They are perfect for the summer months and you can layer on a jacket or cardigan with a cute infinity scarf during those cooler months. A couple of my favorites are from Rachel Pally and Nicole Miller.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.